Could blood for T cell subset during glucose tolerance test in any way affect the T cell results?

Could blood taken for a T cell subset during a glucose tolerance test in any way effect the CD4 and CD8 counts? I read about a "deuterated glucose" test developed at Berkely that tests CD4 turnaround, so I wondered if very high glucose and high insulin in my blood for the glucose tolerance test could impact the T cell subset results...I mean, the concentrated glucose does cause a rush and could that cause the immune cells to temporarily surge or fall? Is it preferred to not take blood for T cell subsets during a glucose tolerance test, just like one should wait for weeks after a 'flu vaccine before doing a CD4 test?

Thank you.

There is no answer to this question, but it is unlikely to affect t cell counts.

Why does VL fluctuate?
A good combination?