Recent HIV but strange viral load count
Mar 18, 2004
My boyfriend has just been diagnosed recently. His VL was <50 and CT4 was 714. Could he have been misdiagnosed. Should he think about getting retested?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate how the diagnosis was made.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.