|Recent HIV but strange viral load count
Mar 18, 2004
My boyfriend has just been diagnosed recently. His VL was <50 and CT4 was 714. Could he have been misdiagnosed. Should he think about getting retested?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate how the diagnosis was made.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.