Mar 15, 2004
Hello it is normal that a person HIV + have non-typical lymphocytes ? i have 1 , what it means ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think I answered this on a later question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.