Mar 15, 2004
Hello it is normal that a person HIV + have non-typical lymphocytes ? i have 1 , what it means ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think I answered this on a later question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Urethra A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.