Mar 15, 2004
Hello it is normal that a person HIV + have non-typical lymphocytes ? i have 1 , what it means ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think I answered this on a later question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.