Mar 15, 2004
Hello it is normal that a person HIV + have non-typical lymphocytes ? i have 1 , what it means ? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think I answered this on a later question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does A Women Have A Greater Chance Of Getting Hiv When Engaging In Vaginal Intercourse?
- Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Safe Sex With Hepatitis C
- Testimonies From People Who Have Cured Their Hep C
- Hiv And Sperm Donor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.