Adherence Issues

I started taking meds 110 days ago. I am on viramune, viread, epivir twice a day. I have missed 4 evening doses and 2 morning doses in the past 100 days. Sometimes I take my morning dose a few hours late but never outside of the 3 hour window i've been told about. If I really clamp down now should I be OK or should I throw in the towell and switch to a once a day treatment. I would like to try to find some new ways to remind myself to take my meds before I change. On the other hand I'm wondering if its worth the risk. How long does it take to build resistance? At what point, if I still haven't manage to achieve the 95 mark, should I ask to be changed to a once a day which I assume would be a change from viramune to Sustiva. I wanted to avoid Sustiva because of the cns side effects but I take my chances with nightmares if it means not building resistance.

I would suggest taking this regimen once daily. There is no real reason not to. The epivir is approved to be taken once daily and a 300mg tablet is available. You are actually doing very well adherence wise. Let's see what your numbers are before throwing in the towel on this regimen.

HIV/diabetic symptoms
Hematopathology blood smears: reactive lymphocytes 2 to 3 years after infection