Sportsmen and HIV/AIDS
Mar 1, 2004
Please,how many sportsmen/women have been infected with HIV/AIDS around the world?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware this has ever been quantified.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.