Sportsmen and HIV/AIDS
Mar 1, 2004
Please,how many sportsmen/women have been infected with HIV/AIDS around the world?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware this has ever been quantified.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Age Do You Get Shingles?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
- Testing Herpes Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.