"1 in 1000 are infectious"?
Feb 22, 2004
With reference to what you said about 1 in 1000 hiv particles being infectious, will I be correct in assuming that a person with an undetectable VL has a low infectivity rate.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, a low, but not NO infectivity rate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.