Feb 22, 2004
IM SORRY FOR NOT INDICATING WHAT MY VIRAL LOAD WAS IT WAS 39,000 AND NOW ITS <400 I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT <400 REALLY MEANS WHAT IS MY VIRAL LOAD NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE IT HAS HELPED ALOT.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
<400 indicates that the viral load is below the level of detection of that particular assay, which would be 400 copies. A newer assay has a detection limit of 50 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.