Feb 22, 2004
IM SORRY FOR NOT INDICATING WHAT MY VIRAL LOAD WAS IT WAS 39,000 AND NOW ITS <400 I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT <400 REALLY MEANS WHAT IS MY VIRAL LOAD NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE IT HAS HELPED ALOT.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
<400 indicates that the viral load is below the level of detection of that particular assay, which would be 400 copies. A newer assay has a detection limit of 50 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.