beyond 700'000 viral load
Feb 22, 2004
is it possible to go from 170'000 viral load to beyond 700'000 (ie undetectable technically) in 6 weeks? I feel better and better although I am not taking any meds. What does this mean?
Thank you, Tito
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is possible. The viral load can vary just based on assay variability by as much as 3 times. Thus, your viral load could be as much as 500,000. If you were having any kind of other infection going on or had a recent vaccination, that could also increase your viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Chills A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.