Feb 22, 2004
hi, i had a wbc of 5.9 and 35 lymph. today i have 7.69 wbc and wbc diff= neut-65.7, lymph-24.7. does this mean my t-cells have dropped? Or could the increase in wbc be from more neut, thus lowering the of lymph in the wbc? oh, my lymph abs is 1.90. Thanks, you are so wonderfull.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The total number of lymphocytes are essentially the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Fast Does Cd4 Count Go Up After Medicine?
- How Long The Hiv Virus Survives Out Of Human Body?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Is An Hiv Test Conclusive At 3 Months?
- Possible Side Effects Of The Drug Truvada Used As Pep
- Rubbed Vagina With Penis, Risk Of HIV Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.