Feb 22, 2004
hi, i had a wbc of 5.9 and 35 lymph. today i have 7.69 wbc and wbc diff= neut-65.7, lymph-24.7. does this mean my t-cells have dropped? Or could the increase in wbc be from more neut, thus lowering the of lymph in the wbc? oh, my lymph abs is 1.90. Thanks, you are so wonderfull.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The total number of lymphocytes are essentially the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Rashes That Resemble Hiv Rash
- Negative Hiv Test 4 Years Post Exposure
- Could It Take Longer Than Six Months For An Hiv Test To Show Postive
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- What Vegetables Help In Building White Blood Cells In Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.