Questions? Fuxion-cure-pains

How good is Fuzion? Since Fuzion block HIV from entering the CD4, why isn't it a cure? Your best guess, when do you predict a cure for HIV? Finally, is back pains and muscle cramping associated with HIV? I found out I had HIV 5Feb2004. My CD4 is 700 and VL 7900. Is these good numbers. Im Military.

Fuzeon has been studied most often in patient with more advanced HIV infection, in those people who have failed multiple HIV medication treatments. Although it blocks HIV from getting into cells, it does not prevent cells already infected from producing more virus. That is why it needs to be given with other already available HIV meds to block the virus at several points in its life cycle. Duting acute infection you can see the symptoms you describe. I don't think there will be a "cure" in the near future. However, current meds are highly effective in controlling the virus, maintaining the immune system and quality of life. Based on those numbers, you are in very good shape.

acute infection and wbc
wbc/lymph