acute infection and wbc
Feb 22, 2004
hi, does the wbc go up or down during acute infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It can do either.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.