treatment

I have CD4 478 an C.V. 46000 I'm fell good, but some doctors want's that I start to do treatment but I think I can wait for some months.

Part of the answer to your question is what has been the trend of your numbers over time. If your CD4 count has been stable for the last year or so, then you can afford to wait in the short term. If your CD4 count has been declining, then starting earlier may be warranted. Your viral load is moderately high and indicates there is a fair amount of viral replication going on. Current guidelines indicate that starting treatment is warranted when the CD4 count is < 350 and/or the viral load is > 50,000. Your viral load count is about there, although your immune system is still in pretty good shape.

How much of a risk is there in waiting to start on medication
acute infection and wbc