drop in cd4 count but increase cd4 percentage

My last cd4 was 772 at 28 now, three months later, my cd4 is 503 at 34. Is it normal to have this big of a drop in cd4 within three months? And, my doctor is actually very happy to see that the percentage of cd4 has gone up as oppose to the acutal count, why? (I'm not on meds by the way, newly diagnosed)

It is unusual to have those kinds of big swings in absolute CD4 count and percentages, unless this was acute infection, a vaccination was given, another ongoing infection was present, or a different lab or sample mixup occurred.

Dramatic change in numbers
Re: Fatty Liver