Feb 7, 2004
please help, here's my test result from the lab. hep B Sur ag:Pos hep B Core Ab:Pos hep B e Ag:Neg am I going to be dying soon?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results indicate a probable acute hepatitis b virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.