Feb 7, 2004
please help, here's my test result from the lab. hep B Sur ag:Pos hep B Core Ab:Pos hep B e Ag:Neg am I going to be dying soon?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results indicate a probable acute hepatitis b virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What It Feels Like To Have Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- What Happens If Hepatitis B Is Left Untreated?
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Does A Heat Pad Help Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.