aids come from what part of the body
Feb 7, 2004
what part of the body does aids come from
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV virus affects and can infect many parts of the body. The lymph glands and blood cells called t lymphocytes are most often infected
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.