Why no adenosine analog NRTI?
Jan 18, 2004
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I was wondering why there is no adenosine analog NRTI available? Was there something about adenosine that made it an undesirable nucleoside to derive an analog of?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
ddI would be considered in this group as the dideoxyinosine is converted to adenosine inside the cell.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.