Jan 18, 2004
I have been called a "Long- Term Non-Progressor" Kindly tell me the name of the tests that can somewhat confirm this as well as possible labs or sites in central California that do these tests and studies. Thankyou
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general, the definition includes those people who have been infected for 10 years or longer, have maintained a CD4 count > 500 and an undetectable viral load (or at least < 500/ml) in the absence of any HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Treatment Of Gonorrhea In Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.