|Best time for a blood draw
Jan 8, 2004
I just started therapy. Tested positive in 89. This summer and fall my VL increased to a point that my Dr put me on (with my agreement) sustiva, epivir and videx ec. It has been 6 weeks and it is time for a new full panel blood draw. Should the draw be done on an empty stomach (early morning) or can I wait until after work (evening). I normally have them in the evening.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Time of day shouldn't necessarily matter. However, it is best to be consistent as possible what ever time you choose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.