HBV Lab Results
Jan 1, 2004
If lab results come back as follows what does this mean? HEP B SURFACE AG NEG & HEP B CORE AB, IGM POS
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Exposed to Hepatitis B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Long-term Hiv Symptoms
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.