low cd4 percentage high cd8 percentage

I was diagnosed with HIV for a little over two months now. I am a 17 yr old 125 lb. guy 5'4". My doctor said I was fine but then I looked over my numbers and saw something odd. I realized that my cd4 percentage was at 27 (there was a reference: 28-59) and my cd8 was at 47(way above the "reference" of 10-35) I just want to know if that's normal. I have a pretty good t helper count/cumm at 786 and 815 (the two numbers? --results were taken a week apart). But I wonder if there is something I can do for myself like exercise certain vitamin supplements or something to raise my cd4 which sounds pretty low. other information u might want to know....wbc 6200/8200 lymph 47/37 lymph cumm 2914 3034 total cd3+ 80/80 total cd3+ cumm 2331/2427 tsuppress cumm 1369/1425 and my helper/supp ratio .57 (? this one looks low as well as compared to "reference" >=0.9). A wierd factor that my doc noticed was my viral load of <75, and he decided to take another shot at it and a result of 77 came about.(The time between this two tests was 2 weeks). My CBC came back all within the "reference" so i guess its normal but I jsut wanted to check out this certain set of details from my t-cell panel. Thank you.

First, your CD4 count and percentage is pretty much in the normal range. The elevated CD8 percentage, and I suspect absolute number, is elevated as a natural response to HIV infection. Because of the CD8 elevation, your CD4/CD8 ratio will be lower than someone who is uninfected. The difference in the two CD4 counts is negligible and essentially assay variability. Your viral load is very low positive and reflects your good immune system response (high CD4 and high CD8 counts) against the virus.

When LD Isoenzymes results are barely within normal and there are symptoms
Increased sensitivity of a viral culture when CD8 cells are taken out