Dec 21, 2003
Dr., is it true that the CD4 receptors of all HIV infected people are abnormal? If so, in which way are they abnormal and how do these abnormalities affect us on a daily basis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Haven't heard that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Does Oral Leukoplakia Go Away On Its Own?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.