|what is undetectible?
Dec 21, 2003
I have a friend that is HIV+, he started taking meds and has been told that his viral load is undetectible now. What exactly does that mean? Also, at what point does HIV switch to AIDS?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.