|what is undetectible?
Dec 21, 2003
I have a friend that is HIV+, he started taking meds and has been told that his viral load is undetectible now. What exactly does that mean? Also, at what point does HIV switch to AIDS?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Hep C Treatment And Constipation
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.