|cd4 too high ...should i worry?
Dec 21, 2003
Hi, I tested hiv+ in jan/02 and not on meds.My labs are gud so far with the cd4 always over 1000 and VL undectectable or less than 50ml.However am a little woried as the last two tests have taken have shown a very high cd4, took the frst in july /03 and the cd4 was 1466,cd8-1354,cd3-2882 and took another test in nov/03 and the cd4 was 1494,dc81890,cd3-3488.What does this mean and shud i be worried? Is this normal or is sthing happening to me? i try to ea well an i take supps and the aloe vera products....is it possible am over dosing my system with all this sups? Please advise what to do?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should I Tell A Current Or Past Sexual Partner About Hpv?
- What Is The Relationship Between Genital Warts And Pap Smears?
- What Do I Tell Past Partners About My Genital Warts?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Health Risks For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.