Is this a lab error?

Hello Doctor Holodniy, Hi already wrote you 3 monthes ago on Oct. 11.

Sept. 17 my numbers were following: VL 18000 PCR, CD4 651, CD8 910 and CD3 1603

Now, 3 monthes later, my new numbers are: VL 10000, CD4 1291, CD8 1698 and CD3 3072.

I know there may be some fluctuations in the CD numbers but is this not unusual? Could this be a lab error? I just lived a bit healthier over the 3 monthes, I take vitamins and antioxidants.I had a moderate flu just before the labs.

Thank you very much for the great help you provide to all of us

Jacques

It's a bit of a jump and outside the realm of lab variation. I hesitate to say lab error. Your viral load results are actually quite consistent between the two tests. This looks like your total white blood cell count (WBC), lymphocyte and t lymphocyte (CD3) levels increased accounting for the CD4 and CD8 increases.

Meaning of ALT and LDH results
liver enzymes still increasing