Meaning of ALT and LDH results

Dear Doctor Holodniy,

My labs came back and my ALT is 85 (highest level of normal range is 40) and my LDH is approx. 10 above the highest level of the normal range. What is the significance of these results and what are the next diagnostic tests that you would recommend to track into the cause? Also, my skin has been itchy and burning and I have had shortness of breath as well as chronic pharyngitis...could these be linked to liver problems? (My CD4 is 700, VL <5,000 and often undetectable...I am treatment naive).

Many thanks.

Could be. Those values are not that elevated. It probably should be repeated along with some hepatitis virus tests.

CMV negative
Is this a lab error?