Lymph nodes swelling

I'd be grateful for an answer to the following question. I have been on Sustiva and Combivir for nearly one year and my CD4 count has gone from 270 up to 508, and my VL from 500,000 to undetectable about 4 months ago. However for the past two weeks I have experienced a painful swollen lymph node under one arm and also some minor discomfort/swelling in my groin area. I read that this could be to an increase in my CD4, and as such a good sign. Is this now the current view, or should I explore other possibilities. I am not due to return to see my consultant until April 2004 (as they said I was doing very well on treatment) Thanks for your help

It could be related to immune system reconstitution as we call it. However, I think it bares checking out by your doc.

Fantastic Results
CMV negative