|Flu and Pneumonia shots
Nov 30, 2003
Diagnosed HIV, viral load : 102879 T4: 1032 no meds at this time. Should this person get flu and pneumonia shots now?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Air?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.