Non H Lymphoma and Aids
Nov 30, 2003
i HAVE POZ FOR 11YEARS. I have full blown aids. My viral is undectable and my cd4 is around 120. My Hiv Doc says Im doing great. Just found out I have NH Lynphoma. I understand my chemo may affect my cd4 and vl. I think I need a specialist to monitor both. What should I do? Joseph
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to be under the close care of both an oncologist and your HIV doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.