|Non H Lymphoma and Aids
Nov 30, 2003
i HAVE POZ FOR 11YEARS. I have full blown aids. My viral is undectable and my cd4 is around 120. My Hiv Doc says Im doing great. Just found out I have NH Lynphoma. I understand my chemo may affect my cd4 and vl. I think I need a specialist to monitor both. What should I do? Joseph
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to be under the close care of both an oncologist and your HIV doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Shingles?
- What Is The Long Time Effect Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Can Prevent Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.