Is he doing great?

My 'partner' and me are together for 12 years. He was infected about 13 years ago (maybe 14) and the diagnostic came oct 2003. His CD4 was about 100 and VL 'very high'. After leaving the hospital due a 'pneumonia' he started the meds (mid-dec 2003). At end of march his CD4 was 750 and VL indetectable. Doctor said the CD4 was high cause he was still ending the fight against the 'pneumonia' and probably the CD4 would drop... It happened... Next test it was 310, then growing 340 and now 380..always indetctable... His doc use to make jokes saying he is a kind of patient that probably will die on car crash :o) Well, despite the 'humor', can I be that optimistic? Is he doing that great? Thanks for be here. T / Brazil

I would say that is a great treatment response. So from an HIV "numbers" perspective, he is doing great.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Beta 2 Microglobulin test