PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Nov 29, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 31 year old female, i get sick a lot w/ viruses... WBC 11.4 k/ul NEU 6.46 56.6 LYM 4.07 35.7 MONO .593 5.20 EOS .193 1.69 BASO .089 .781
RBC 4.09 m/ul HGB 12.5 g/dl HCT 36.6 MCV 89.5 fL MCH 30.6 pg MCHC 34.2 RDW 15.4 15.4
is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to... Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It all looks pretty normal to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Most Common Std To Go Undiagnosed
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.