|PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Nov 29, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 31 year old female, i get sick a lot w/ viruses... WBC 11.4 k/ul NEU 6.46 56.6 LYM 4.07 35.7 MONO .593 5.20 EOS .193 1.69 BASO .089 .781
RBC 4.09 m/ul HGB 12.5 g/dl HCT 36.6 MCV 89.5 fL MCH 30.6 pg MCHC 34.2 RDW 15.4 15.4
is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to... Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It all looks pretty normal to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Mouth Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.