|PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Nov 29, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 31 year old female, i get sick a lot w/ viruses... WBC 11.4 k/ul NEU 6.46 56.6 LYM 4.07 35.7 MONO .593 5.20 EOS .193 1.69 BASO .089 .781
RBC 4.09 m/ul HGB 12.5 g/dl HCT 36.6 MCV 89.5 fL MCH 30.6 pg MCHC 34.2 RDW 15.4 15.4
is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to... Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It all looks pretty normal to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does High Risk Hpv Mean?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.