viral load up 20,000 in 3 months
Nov 16, 2003
My viral load went from 1,478 to 22,538 in 3 months. I'm currently not on medications. I haven't been sick either. Do I need to worry?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.