CD4+/CD45RO is high?
Nov 16, 2003
What does it mean when the Abs CD4+/CD45RO is very high - mine was 1241? (the was 39) And my CD4:CD8 ratio was also high (4.50) - I am confused??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Why was this test obtained?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Can Std Survive Outside The Body?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Sealed Container?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.