Nov 16, 2003
Dear Dr Holodniy
Could you please tell me how many times smaller is HIV than a human sperm?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Average HIV particle is 0.08 um wide and the average sperm head is 4 - 5 um long and 2.5 - 3.5 um wide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Causes Of Vaginal Cysts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.