Nov 16, 2003
Dear Dr Holodniy
Could you please tell me how many times smaller is HIV than a human sperm?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Average HIV particle is 0.08 um wide and the average sperm head is 4 - 5 um long and 2.5 - 3.5 um wide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sucking Penis
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Sharing A Razor?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Licking Genital?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.