Confused

Dr. Holodniy, this is not aimed you, I truly appreciate your efforts, but I am very confused about this forum, the title is "Resistance Testing and Viral Load" for someone like myself who is HIV positive I have assumed that it is for questions related to persons alrealy HIV positive who have questions about their viral load and possible resistance to meds. I know you have helped me in the past in this area and I am enormously greatful. Now it seems that you have been overloaded with questions from the "worried well" who are determined to test and test and worry and worry. I don't mean to be critical of these people and I am certain they need advice as well. But for an HIVer who is having lots problems with meds and chronic fatigue, it makes me cringe when I read these types questions. I apologize for venting, but these people will come to realize (hopefully) they are negative, while I am dealing with being positive the rest of my life. I have also seen this trend in most of the other forums on this site. Take care Dr. Holodniy and God Bless, you and this site provide a great service to the HIV community.

You are correct. The forums' intent is precisely what you think it is for. Despite the disclaimers, the "am I infected questions" are beginning to repopulate this forum again and take my time. I am trying to limit answering these questions to those that are generic in nature, or where facts need to be clarified, or those which might be educational for others. I do answer all questions from the positive community. MH

Have Quit Meds And Now What
400 and 50 cutoff PCR