Liver Tests/Hiv Blip
Nov 9, 2003
A month ago I had elevated enzymes. I had been undetectable for 2 years, but during this same time had a blip of 61. Yesterday I had a blip of 81, but liver enzymes are heading toward a more healthy range. Is it possible I am developing resistance or am I just paranoid? Doc ordered a genotype test, but at "81" is there even enough of the virus to be accurate? Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.