Liver Tests/Hiv Blip
Nov 9, 2003
A month ago I had elevated enzymes. I had been undetectable for 2 years, but during this same time had a blip of 61. Yesterday I had a blip of 81, but liver enzymes are heading toward a more healthy range. Is it possible I am developing resistance or am I just paranoid? Doc ordered a genotype test, but at "81" is there even enough of the virus to be accurate? Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.