my tcells are 73

i have been hiv +pos since 1991. and i also have hep-c. i have tryed all diffrent meds and my body cant handle the toxic feelin i get. my t cells are 73 and my viral load is 25.000. i no i need to take meds can u tell me the easyest combination of meds to take.that wont make me so sick all the time.

This is a difficult question to answer. Part of the answer depends on what you have already taken in the past, what side effects you experienced and whether you have resistance to these and potentially future meds. I agree you need to try something.

viral load
high VL & AIDS