|my tcells are 73
Nov 9, 2003
i have been hiv +pos since 1991. and i also have hep-c. i have tryed all diffrent meds and my body cant handle the toxic feelin i get. my t cells are 73 and my viral load is 25.000. i no i need to take meds can u tell me the easyest combination of meds to take.that wont make me so sick all the time.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is a difficult question to answer. Part of the answer depends on what you have already taken in the past, what side effects you experienced and whether you have resistance to these and potentially future meds. I agree you need to try something.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.