Nov 9, 2003
CD4 350, Viral 5,000. What does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These numbers have to be put into some context. The question is not directly answerable unless some history is given.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
- Extreme Watery Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.