Nov 9, 2003
CD4 350, Viral 5,000. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These numbers have to be put into some context. The question is not directly answerable unless some history is given.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get An Hiv Test The Next Day?
- Are Heavy Period Bleeding And Bleeding Nose Signs Of Hiv?
- Homosexuals Being At A Higher Risk To Have Hiv And Aids
- How Long Does Hiv Last Outside The Body?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.