Nov 3, 2003
vl was undetectable for 5 yrs now its 300 for 9 months. is virus mutating
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possible. It would be difficult to get a resistance test to prove this because the viral load is too low. It would be important to continue to monitor the viral load and CD4 carefully. I would not recommend changing meds at this point yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.