Oct 30, 2003
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pretty good. Your immune system is in pretty good shape. You don't indicate whether you are on treatment or not. If not, given those numbers, most people would not recommend starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.