| my question
Oct 30, 2003
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pretty good. Your immune system is in pretty good shape. You don't indicate whether you are on treatment or not. If not, given those numbers, most people would not recommend starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.