|WBC Normal or Low?
Oct 30, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 19 year old female, 105 lbs, 5 feet 4 inches tall...i get sick a lot w/ viruses... my doc is a quack... my WBC is 4.4... is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usual WBC count is between 5-10. 4.4 is just a shade low. The lower number could be related to ongoing other viral infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.