WBC Normal or Low?
Oct 30, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 19 year old female, 105 lbs, 5 feet 4 inches tall...i get sick a lot w/ viruses... my doc is a quack... my WBC is 4.4... is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usual WBC count is between 5-10. 4.4 is just a shade low. The lower number could be related to ongoing other viral infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.