WBC Normal or Low?
Oct 30, 2003
Recently Diagnosed... 19 year old female, 105 lbs, 5 feet 4 inches tall...i get sick a lot w/ viruses... my doc is a quack... my WBC is 4.4... is that normal ? I am scared and don't have a professional to turn to...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usual WBC count is between 5-10. 4.4 is just a shade low. The lower number could be related to ongoing other viral infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- Latest News On Hiv Vaccine
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Long Can Untreated Hiv Patient Live?
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Ranges In A Cbc?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.