Oct 26, 2003
I was wondering, what are the life insurance companies looking for when they send you in for bloodwork and urninalysis? What are they testing for?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Evidence of chronic diseases that would put you in a high risk category and cost them money. So they look at your liver, kidney function, blood counts, cholesterol, HIV and HCV infection status, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.