please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 27 years old and been hiv+ for 8 years now and been on many different meds. My only worst side effects been muscle loss but i been undetectable for about 5 years now with a cd4 count in between 600 to 700. they talking about taking me off my meds and that scares me that i might get really sick. can you give me info on this subject please

Given your current CD4 count, your immune system is in very good shape. It is not unreasonable to stop medications at this point. You will know very soon after, where your viral load will end up at. You will need to have your CD4 count followed carefully. If the count stays stable, then you can stay off the meds. If it starts to fall significantly, then you will probably need to restart your meds.

CALL FOR ACTION!!! PLEASE POST!!! :-)
labs at 3 months vs 6 months