Oct 6, 2003
I have been infected for a little over a year and my CD4 count is fluctuating between 300 and 400, but this time it was 272 and viral load was 14,289....he wants me to start taking medication but i dont want to at this time....i am not sick nor do i feel bad...he agreed to let me get one more CD4 count and if it was less than 300 then he is putting me on meds...my question is when is a good time to start meds and is it usual for this to happen so fast and also what is the best regiment out there...he wants me to start with the one a days..thanks in advance
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.