Taking Meds

I have been infected for a little over a year and my CD4 count is fluctuating between 300 and 400, but this time it was 272 and viral load was 14,289....he wants me to start taking medication but i dont want to at this time....i am not sick nor do i feel bad...he agreed to let me get one more CD4 count and if it was less than 300 then he is putting me on meds...my question is when is a good time to start meds and is it usual for this to happen so fast and also what is the best regiment out there...he wants me to start with the one a days..thanks in advance

Your current numbers indicate that you should start treatment. Current guidelines recommend starting treatment when the CD4 count is < 350 or the Viral load is> 50,000.

Initial Lab Values
"Alkiline phosphate" & "Gamma GT" results