Oct 5, 2003
Can you name a few retrovirus besides hiv? Is Human Parvo virus a retrovirus? Thanks for your time. I have IGG antibodies for Parvo virs but not IGM. So if I could produce antibodies to this virus wouldn't I be able to produce antibodies to HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Parvovirus is NOT a retrovirus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loss Of Appetite And Acute Hiv
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.