Oct 5, 2003
Can you name a few retrovirus besides hiv? Is Human Parvo virus a retrovirus? Thanks for your time. I have IGG antibodies for Parvo virs but not IGM. So if I could produce antibodies to this virus wouldn't I be able to produce antibodies to HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Parvovirus is NOT a retrovirus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Work In The Food Industry If You Have Hiv?
- Is Fever A Common Hiv Symptom?
- How Soon Do Hiv Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.