PLEASE, PLEASE PART 2

I have another question, My v load was <400, so now my v load is 1,200.00 last labs was v loas <400 tcells 409 14.8 should i be worried that my v load is now 1,200 and it was <400(the Test they use only goes <400. Take my meds 100 never miss a dose in 2 years(Since i have started taking them)I'm the guy who's doc started useing a cheaper test could of state cut backs..Baseline was 500 v load. My doc will not test me again until 3 mos, he is that sure that it is the test..he is a very very very good hiv/aids doc Thank you

I would be concerned that if your viral load has been consistently < 400, and is now 1,200, that something might be going on regarding your treatment. I am not sure I would wait 3 months to repeat it. If it is 1,200 or greater again, then a treatment adjustment and possibly a resistance test is in order. If it is < 400, then not to worry.

Viral Load, CD4 Count and the percentage of the two
Follow up: what is the longest that room temperature plasma viral load will remain stable in a ppt tube?