CD4 up, CD8 up, ratio lower

I've been diagnosed since 1999 and still off the med. Just start to check on my complete blood count last year, 3 times so far. I am taking just supplement Vitamins & Gingseng. CD4 is 442, 552, 612 respectively, though CD4 remains 13. CD8 is 2346 (69), 2645 (71) and 3484 (74). Therefore the CD4/CD8 ratio is very low, 0.18-0.19. Lymphocyte is 49-57 All other number in blood count in the normal range.

I am worried that there might be something wrong with CD8 and Lymphocyte numbers as they are way higher than normal. I have allergies since before infected, so I am regularly take Clarityn and other Antihestamine drugs. Can it be the explanation of this case? Thank you in advance.

Your CD4 count is relatively healthy, although the percentage is a bit lower than I would expect for a CD4 count in the 450-600 range. I would expect it in the 20-25% range. Your CD8 count is way up as a result of your immune system's response to HIV infection. This is to be expected. As you can see, the absolute counts, both CD4 and CD8, fluctuate more than the percentages, which are more stable numbers over time.

When to start meds
3 sets of labs in 6 weeks